“We are passionate about our mission and want to make sure that visitors engage with our unique message of ‘equity for women through excellence in the arts.’ The key is to create a content-rich site that is also user-centric. No one does that better than NavigationArts.”
Susan Fisher Sterling, Museum Director, National Museum of Women in the Arts
High-quality content is the backbone of websites and intranets. Through user research, analysis of goals, and the application of best practices, our content strategists and information architects help organizations develop content and strategies that fit workflows and audience demands.
Clearly defined content governance and stewardship guidelines also help ensure continued success in maintaining and updating a web presence.
Content Strategy Services:
- Content inventory
- Content strategy to plan for the creation, approval, and publication of useful, usable content
- Taxonomies and metadata frameworks for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Defined content governance models to ensure ongoing site success
- Staff training on the configuration, maintenance, and extensibility of the CMS architecture
- Documentation outlining best practices for using the CMS to manage content, including style guidelines