“With the expertise of NavigationArts, our new website will not only be an engaging, useful, and efficient tool for planning an Aquarium visit but also will be the gateway into transforming online users into lifelong Aquarium supporters."
Genevieve Liboiron, Director of Digital Marketing, National Aquarium
NavigationArts designs and builds enterprise websites to achieve key organizational goals such as improved demand generation and lead tracking, increased e-commerce revenue, and effective information management and communication.
Thoughtful digital interaction design is a critical factor in meeting user needs and expectations, improving conversion rates, and increasing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Our digital interaction designers balance business goals and user needs and trends against the technical and economic realities of the system. Our developers take the same user-centered approach, architecting sites that are easy to maintain by developers and content editors alike.
Our Enterprise Websites:
- Attract and engage customers with immersive visuals
- Create a brand-differentiating design signal
- Feature user-friendly and intuitive navigation
- Simplify online transactions to improve sales conversions and e-commerce
- Optimize page elements to be dynamic and reusable
- Synthesize multiple brands and sub-brands under a unified CMS
- Integrate with legacy or third-party applications for a seamless experience
- Provide reporting and web analytics for continual improvement
- Are maintained by marketing departments rather than IT departments
Our user-centered approach enables websites to be owned by marketing departments, whose members are on the forefront of business development and who are responsible for timely and engaging content. We implement robust Content Management Systems that allow for profound flexibility, unified experiences across multiple platforms or websites, and easy-to-build and -edit interfaces. Our team of talented developers remain technology-agnostic in our software selection process, yet maintain partnerships with several best-of-breed enterprise content management and enterprise search companies who share our vision and Web 2.0 capabilities.